Tcl/Tk presentation

Post by Sre » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 13:25:21

Hi,
  We have decided to use Tcl/Tk for one of our project as scripting
language,I am studying the same to give presentation to the team.So if
any one is having this presentation slides, please help me out in
reducing the preparation time.

   Sree

Tcl/Tk presentation

Post by Cameron Lai » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:49:13

>Hi,
>  We have decided to use Tcl/Tk for one of our project as scripting
>language,I am studying the same to give presentation to the team.So if
>any one is having this presentation slides, please help me out in
>reducing the preparation time.

>   Sree

There certainly are plenty of us who've introduced Tcl
to audiences, often with use of overhead "view-graphs"
or "presentation slides".  Some of these collections
are publicly available, like <URL: http://
wiki.tcl.tk/IntroductionToTcl >.  Is your use of Tcl
particularly aimed at testing?
--

Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net
Personal:  http://phaseit.net/claird/home.html

Tcl/Tk presentation

Post by David N. Welt » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 21:38:08

You could have a look at this:

http://tcl.apache.org/presentations/

Principally, the Tcl one, although the others might have some tidbits
you could use.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Tcl/Tk presentation

Post by Sre » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 00:49:24

> >Hi,
> >  We have decided to use Tcl/Tk for one of our project as scripting
> >language,I am studying the same to give presentation to the team.So if
> >any one is having this presentation slides, please help me out in
> >reducing the preparation time.

> >   Sree

> There certainly are plenty of us who've introduced Tcl
> to audiences, often with use of overhead "view-graphs"
> or "presentation slides".  Some of these collections
> are publicly available, like <URL: http://
> wiki.tcl.tk/IntroductionToTcl >.  Is your use of Tcl
> particularly aimed at testing?

Thank you very much Cameron Laird for your information. Yes,We need to
automate the Enterprise Network testing using Tcl/Tk. Send me more
details on how to go about this study, since I am new to this.

  Sree

Tcl/Tk presentation

Post by Cameron Lai » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 00:59:58

                        .
                        .
                        .
Quote:>Thank you very much Cameron Laird for your information. Yes,We need to
>automate the Enterprise Network testing using Tcl/Tk. Send me more
>details on how to go about this study, since I am new to this.

                        .
                        .
                        .
Yikes!  That's a big job, for a team that's not (for
example) familiar with Tcl.  I recommend that you
SERIOUSLY consider bringing in a consultant or trainer
to get you off to a good start.  Moreover, if you
haven't done it already, writing an explicit state-
ment of the goal of your "Enterprise Network testing"
will be invaluable.

In the meantime, <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/testing >
might interest you.