Usability Testing.

Post by Chris.Cavallucc » Wed, 28 Feb 2001 05:21:13

Here are a few other sites to check out:
http://WebWord.com/
http://UsableWeb.com/
http://Usability.gov/
http://www.upassoc.org/
------------------
======================
http://omnichoice.com/
======================

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000008.html

1. Recording Usability testing sessions

eValid (see http://www.e-valid.com) could be set to record
the entire session.  If you do the recording in RealTime mode
then you could sync the eValid playback with the video because
on playback all of the wait times are faithfully preserved.

Two screens side by side seem reasonable for playback.  Same
screen viewing would be more difficult.

(This response posted by the eValid support team.)

2. Please test my site. I am a novice. What's wrong?

3. Usability testing web sites

4. Wanted: Mylex ExtremeRAID 1100 Rev B

5. Need a definition for usability testing

6. searching for auto update age script of J-bot

7. Need your opinion on what book about Usability Testing is the most valuable

8. IB.EXE is broken

9. Usability Testing... are we responsible?

10. Usability Testing