Test plan development within RUP for java

Test plan development within RUP for java

Post by lvir.. » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:27:48

i'm seeking andedotes, case studies, articles, books, web page urls, etc.
dealing with guidelines/recommendations for projects which,
within the rational unified process, are developing java applications.

what resources might those of you here suggest?
--
The Tenth Annual Tcl/Tk Conference <URL: http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2003 >

Post by Markus Spat » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:58:46

> i'm seeking andedotes, case studies, articles, books, web page urls, etc.
> dealing with guidelines/recommendations for projects which,
> within the rational unified process, are developing java applications.

> what resources might those of you here suggest?

http://www.therationaledge.com/ might be a good start

m.