ask zero article testing and first article testing

ask zero article testing and first article testing

Post by Chih-Wei Mike Chen » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:24:37

Does anyone know the definition?

Mike Cheng

ask zero article testing and first article testing

Post by Olga Mordkovic » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:09:00

Hello Mike:

First Article Testing is a very common concept and stands for preproduction
and initial production testing conducted to ensure that the product meets
the established technical criteria. I've personally never seen the term Zero
Article Testing used but one would reason it oughtta be (early) prototype
testing - before you can even call it pre-production, see?

Cheers,
Olga Mordkovich

Quote:> Does anyone know the definition?

> Mike Cheng

1. Request for pointers to articles on "Zero Knowledge Proofs"

A few months ago, John Kohl of Project Athena was kind enough
to give a talk at a local workshop about Kerberos.  During this
talk he mentioned that "Zero Knowledge Proofs" had been considered
(and discarded because the theory was not yet mature) as a method
of performing network authentication.

I am in the process of looking for a topic for a Master's Thesis
in Computing Science.  I have searched through several indices of
articles and found no listing under "Zero Knowledge Proofs", though
I found an ACM article on how to send passwords over an open line.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.  I'll post a summary to
the net.

2. STRANGE problem with DNS

3. this is a test article

4. Performance Boosters

5. Good Article on Web Testing!

6. different home pages by user

7. Searching any articles about testing of the software.

8. Problema control remoto

9. Test Automation Articles

10. Article on beta testing

11. WHICH magazine article on Software Testing

12. Software Testing Article

13. Articles/Info about testing C++ programs