JOB: NW of Boston: QA Manager, QA Director, SQA Engineer (Sr. and Mid)

JOB: NW of Boston: QA Manager, QA Director, SQA Engineer (Sr. and Mid)

Post by Jeff Engl » Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:00:00

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE CONTACT
OR EMAIL RESUME TO:

Katina Athans Engle, President
Assured Software Technology, Corp.

TEL: (617) 267-3742
FAX: (617) 249-0899

Assured Software Technology, Corp. is a small technical recruiting firm
founded by a Software QA Engineer with over 10 years of QA experience. AST
specializes in cutting edge Software QA opportunities in MA.
Please contact us regarding the many other excellent software opportunities
which are not posted
here.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not submit your
resume to the client company, unless we first contact you and have your
permission.
----------
Job Code: DYSQAE
NW of Boston - Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Design and implement SW test plans and product testing for our suite of
Internet products.  Participate in the documentation process.  Must have
solid experience writing test outlines and testing for software products, in
addition to proficiency with Windows.  Experience with the web or web
products, HTML, Networking and UNIX is desirable.  The ideal candidate will
be able to structure their work independently and provide creative solutions
to delivering products on-time with superb quality.
----------
Job Code: DPDQACS
NW of Boston - DIRECTOR OF QA/CUSTOMER SERVICE/CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
Direct QA, Customer Service, and Customer Support functions.  Manage
outsourced Customer Support function. Experience with managing call centers
would be an asset.  As valuable member of the team, you will receive
excellent compensation, stock options, and generous benefits, including
company paid medical and dental insurance and 3 weeks of vacation.
----------
Job Code: JCSQAM
NW of Boston - Quality Assurance Manager
A company that develops innovative products that enable users world-wide to
collaborate over the internet is seeking a SQA Manager. This opportunity
involves test planning, recruiting, assigning test responsibilities,
interfacing with development, estimating duration of QA test cycles.
If you have 6 years overall software test experience,  including 3+ in QA
management and are looking for a challenging job in today's hottest internet
companies, submit your resume now.
----------
Job Code: JCSSQE
NW of Boston - Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software company seeks a proven QA professional skilled in team building and
leadership. The company develops innovative products that enable users
world-wide to learn, communicate, and share information in real-time with
voice-over IP, shared applications and a Whiteboard, assessment tools, and
more.
Your experience includes proven methodologies and strategies for software
and content assurance.  In this position, you will test and assure the
quality of major product components and features; write detailed product
test plans with input from development, documentation, product management,
and customers; perform test requirements planning, test definition, test
creation, and test automation; perform feature, system and performance tests
(may also include installation, stress testing, usability testing) and
analyze the results; and participate in code, test plan and documentation
reviews.
You will also provide quality assessments to management and project team and
recommend corrective actions where necessary; maintain own testing schedules
and assure that project schedules and plans reflect the time/resources
required for testing; interact frequently with the development staff to
report and drive resolution of software quality issues.  Your team will look
to you for guidance in professional development.
----------
Job Code: DYTW
NW of Boston - Technical Writer
As part of a small team of writers, you will work closely with development
engineering and quality assurance to create on line documentation in HTML,
as well as some print documentation.  Must have experience developing
technical documentation for web-based products, with some experience
developing Windows Help.  You will help evaluate tools and implement
procedures while handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with
aggressive deadlines.
Familiarity with relational database systems, HTML tagging language,
FrameMaker and UNIX a plus.
------
Katina Engle, President
Assured Software Technology, Corp.
TEL: 617-267-3742
FAX: 617-867-9535

1. BOSTON JOBS: QA Manager and QA Engineers

We are looking for 2-3 QA professionals to start a QA group
devoted to testing Web products and CD-ROMS.
.
I am the new VP of Technology and before I got here QA
was done informally by customer support, Project Managers, in
a typical small company fashion.  Now we are growing and
we need to upgrade how we do business and QA in particular.

I am looking for a senior or mid-level person that can help
organize the group from scratch, but can also still spend
some time testing.

We are also looking for several excellent test engineers that
can write test plans, execute them, and help us refine the
quality of our software.

We produce interactive web sites that often use Full-text
databases (such as PLS) and relational databases (such
as Oracle).  We also produce CD-ROM databases.

Web site development is done in Java and possibly Eiffel with
other tools (perl, C++, C) used occasionally.

The ideal candidate will know one or more of:

        SGML
        HTML
        SQL
        UNIX and NT
        PureAtria's DDT software
        Object oriented concepts.
        Web concepts (deamon installation, etc.)

Our company is owned by Digex who was recently listed in the Washington
Post as the fastest growing company in the DC area.  We, however, are
in Massachusetts at:

        Bruce Mount
        VP of Technology
        Electronic Press Services Group
        101 Rogers Street
        Cambridge, MA  02142-1049

        Fax:    (617) 225-7983

Thanks,

--Bruce

2. dot net software

3. NEWBY

4. JOB: NW of Boston - Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer

5. Very strange typedef in STL

6. JOBS: Systems QA Engineer and Content QA Engineer-- SOMA

7. A4000's Tower for 1500$

8. QA Manager to DIrector of QA?

9. JOB: Mid to senior QA Engineer in San Francisco

10. JOBS: Junior, mid-level and lead QA engineers - MA

11. Job-QA Manager or Director

12. MA*****Software QA Managers / Engineers/Toolsmiths ***** Perm. Boston