Looking for Test Plan and Test Case Templates

Looking for Test Plan and Test Case Templates

Post by Tiffan » Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:16:53

A few months ago I ran across a posting which provided a few websites where you can get a list of different templates. Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum15/HTML/000394.html

Looking for Test Plan and Test Case Templates

Post by Alex Hilgendor » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:15:47

Try

http://www.mhhe.com/pressman

http://www.rspa.com/docs/

http://www.mhhe.com/engcs/compsci/pressman/information/olc/supps.mhtml

http://www.mhhe.com/engcs/compsci/pressman/student/olc/cases.mhtml

Tell me what you think...

Quote:> A few months ago I ran across a posting which provided a few websites

where you can get a list of different templates. Can someone help me out?
Quote:

> Thanks in advance!

> Please click the following link to reply:
> http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum15/HTML/000394.html

Looking for Test Plan and Test Case Templates

Post by q_g.. » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:43:12

Thank you very much, this is very helpful for new testers on the way
up : )

> Try

> http://www.mhhe.com/pressman

> http://www.rspa.com/docs/

> http://www.mhhe.com/engcs/compsci/pressman/information/olc/supps.mhtml

> http://www.mhhe.com/engcs/compsci/pressman/student/olc/cases.mhtml

> Tell me what you think...

> > A few months ago I ran across a posting which provided a few
websites
> where you can get a list of different templates. Can someone help me
out?

> > Thanks in advance!

> > Please click the following link to reply:
> > http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum15/HTML/000394.html

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Test Plan and Test Case Templates

I'd like to thank sahmed, jgottlieb, and annemarie for getting back with me on their sound advice to the question that I posted. Your input was very helpful. I couldn't see having to write a comprehensive Test Plan, for every incident/bug that a software tester is responsible for.
------------------

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum15/HTML/001374.html

2. Money 2002 Synchronization

3. Line redirection on key system

4. Is there a need for a template or samples of Test Plans/cases?

5. Help interpreting a stack trace

6. Test Plan and Test Cases Names

7. Netware Login Scripts

8. Regarding, writing Test Plan and Test cases

9. Looking for test plan templates...

10. Looking for papers on Automated test tools/test case generator

11. Looking for example RUP test plans for web site testing.

12. Looking for Test Plan and QA Plan