US-Dallas-SW Tester NEEDED

Post by Margaret Schofiel » Thu, 13 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Consultancy needs a Software Tester for Dallas, Texas.  Candidate must have
authorization to work in the US or be a Canadian citizen.  Good pay,
benefits, and minimum one year commitment guaranteed.
Skills required:
At least three years experience in the following:
UNIX
Sun OS/Solaris
Software Quality Testing
Ability to write and execute test procedures and troubleshoot
Strong analytical and communication skills in an engineering environment
Please email resume and current salary info in Word, TEXT, or ASCII to:

1. Effect of SW test outsourcing to India on US SW testers' jobs?

  How common is it for U.S. companies to outsource to India software testing
that was formerly done in-house in the U.S.? I know someone who is a software
tester and lost her job because of this. My employer is doing this but so far I
still have a job.
  I know U.S. companies have been outsourcing software development to India for
over 10 years. As far as I know, they only began outsourcing software testing
3-4 years ago.
  Is this going to greatly reduce the number of jobs for software testing in
the U.S.?

2. Looking for thoughtful advice

3. US-TX-Dallas-SENIOR SQA Tester needed ASAP

4. A new desktop OS? Galileo?

5. JOB: Dallas- Hot Startup w/options looking for SW Testers

6. Help. I can't get child dialog's in BC++ 5.0

7. Dallas: Hot Startup w/options looking for SW Testers

8. XML transformNode crashes Internet Explorer 6.0

9. Dallas: Pre-IPO Switch Vendor looking for automated SW Testers

10. US-TX-Dallas SW QA Mgr for Prestigious Bix 6 Firm

11. JOB- US-DALLAS-SOFTWARE TESTER W/ C++ OR SMALLTALK

12. US-TX-DFW DALLAS LEAD WINDOWS NT SOFTWARE TESTER JOB

13. JOBS: US-Dallas-QA Testers