Test Managers, Test Tool Experts, Test Analysts

Test Managers, Test Tool Experts, Test Analysts

Post by GTredgo » Sat, 16 May 1998 04:00:00

The Testing Consultancy are currently looking for Test Managers, Test
Automation Experts and Test Analysts to work  for the clients both in the UK
and Europe.

All positions require good structured testing techniques, the ability to
provide dynamism to our clients projects. Attitude is far more important than
either aptitude.

If you are looking to work with like minded quality orientated testing
professionals then The Testing Consultancy is the company for you. We are
interested in taking people on either contract or permanent basis. For
permanent staff we offer excellent training and a good career path with plenty
of opportunities.

If you are interested, please contact Gordon on 01908 847488

thanks

Gordon

Gordon Tredgold - Managing Consultant
The Testing Consultancy - (44) 1908 847488

1. Testing Tools- Hands On Experience with Mercury Test Suite, Rational Team Test or Compuware QA Center

We're evaluating these tools and we are having a hard time getting
references from the vendors. To that end, I'm looking for people who
have used these tools and may want to talk about how they've liked (or

THANKS,
Bridget Pilloud

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Question of Resolution

3. USA/MA -- SOFTWARE TEST Engineers Needed - Test Embedded-System Software Using Automated Test Tools

4. SWI's &A020DC and &A02001

5. Info - Hiding Properties

6. HI EVERYONE

7. AD> Test Now 2.0 -- Add-on Tool for MS Test 3.0 and Visual Test 4.0

8. AD: Test Now 2.0 -- Add-on tool for Microsoft Test & Visual Test

9. Job - Buffalo NY - test analyst/junior test analyst