Evaluation of WinRunner?

Post by Jean » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:18:41

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WinRunner:

Hi..  I don't know about that. I want to clarify one doubt.How will u get/download the Evaluation copy forWinRunner or LoadRunner. Please help me.  Regards Prince[/B][/QUOTE]

You'll have to contact a Mercury Interactive sales rep to get a demo. You can start here at their web site.
http://www-svca.mercuryinteractive.com/contact_us/

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum4/HTML/003550.html

1. can i download winrunner for evaluation period??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WinRunner:

can u please help me
regarding how to download winrunner for evaluation period.
i am new comer in this world of winrunner.[/B][/QUOTE]

The only way to get a WinRunner evaluation is to contact Mercury Interactive.  They can get you an eval.
------------------

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum4/HTML/005656.html

2. Sharing Violation

3. Winrunner evaluation copy

4. Psion S5, Ericsson SH888, Netmonitor

5. Winrunner / Test Director evaluation copy

6. Connect Error

7. WinRunner Evaluation Copy?

8. Networked Printer and DOS apps

9. Wanted: Evaluation and/or experience report with QA-Partner and WinRunner

10. US-TX-HOUSTON Job-Winrunner QA analyst with Winrunner experience testing Java Applications

11. [WinRunner] WinRunner vs SilkTest

12. RTOS evaluation - Free Windows NT Evaluation report

13. RTOS evaluation - FREE Windows NT evaluation report