IE 5's "File Download" Dialog box???

Post by RicAlve » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi pcostigan,

Thanks so much for the insight as it was very helpful.

Would you know if issue occurs in Netscape as well?

I have not begun creating scripts for the Netscape browser but I wonder now if I should???

In the meantime I am going to log a support call to Segue and see if they have had any requests concerning this issue and their response towards a solution.

Thanks so much!

Ric

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000838.html

1. IE 5's "File Download" Dialog box???

When one clicks on a hyper link the IE 5 File Download dialog box comes up.  I am not having any success in having Silk recognize this IE common dialog box.

Has anyone been successful with this?

Thanks :-)

Ric

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000838.html

2. unexplained freezes when saving or writing to the hard drive

3. Navigating WebBrowser control to a Visio file always displays "File Download" dialog in XP!

4. Eliminating Zero Divide errors in Dataset

5. Vim: 'Swap file ".blah.swp" already exists!' dialog

6. zone alarm quick question

7. Dialog box"File format is not valid",how to solve

8. Children′s Fingerprint

10. !!!!!"""""IMPORTANTE"""""!!!!!

11. K7s5a """"ich krieg die KRIESE"""""

12. Q: 'disk' command: "label" vs "name"

13. Scanner not in "Select Source" dialog box