Need your opinion on what book about Usability Testing is the most valuable

Need your opinion on what book about Usability Testing is the most valuable

Post by Vladimir Trushki » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

I am very interested in buying the book which can help us in full-scaled
Usability testing introducing. I'd like you to share your experiance on the
topic. The more methods/models are described in it, the better.

--

Best Wishes
_________

1. need valuable opinions for my final year project

Sorry to ask this question in this forum...I know that is a bit out of
topic. But I decided to ask for help in this forum because I feel that
the members in this forum are more responsive and have more experiences.

I am now a degree student of a computer science course. I am required to
do a project (free title) inorder to complete my degree course. I am
interested in C# programming an therefore I hope to make use of this
programming language (actually I would like to take this as a
opportunity to sharpen my skill of c# programming b4 I sit for the mcsd
exam). Can any1 please suggest me a title, which is challenging enough
and best implemented using c# programming. It can be a desktop
application or online basis. I really need ur valuable opinions...

A thousand thanks in advance.

2. Who is using XGA-2 cards?

3. Need a definition for usability testing

4. SCSI ID number constraint

5. Need help on usability testing tools

7. need opinions on minix book

8. PAL mode misery

9. Need opinion about book !

10. Need Book Opinions Before Purchase

11. INFO WANTED: Opinion of 'Test Now' 9Visual Test add-on) from Software Testing Labs?

12. Load testing: Is it really valuable?