Error: File not found - Occurred in SYS_GetFileContents

Error: File not found - Occurred in SYS_GetFileContents

Post by Krazycha » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

When the script is tried to execute the following error message is displayed.

[ ] *** Error: File not found
   [ ] Occurred in SYS_GetFileContents
   [ ] Called from Netscape.GetPreferenceList at
extend\netscape.inc(638)
   [ ] Called from Netscape.SetRequiredOptions at
extend\netscape.inc(678)
   [ ] Called from Browser.SetRequiredOptions at browser.inc(283)
   [ ] Called from DefaultBaseState at defaults.inc(232)
   [ ] Called from DefaultTestCaseEnter at defaults.inc(298)
   [ ] Called from Create_User_ValidationsCA at User.t(1144)

I have reinstalled the Silktest and the browser (Netscape communicator) which I am using. What is the solution of this error?

Thanks in advance

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001228.html

Error: File not found - Occurred in SYS_GetFileContents

Post by Andrew Issaenk » Fri, 08 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Can you get contents for another file on your pc?
Kind regards,
Andrew

Quote:> When the script is tried to execute the following error message is
displayed.

> [ ] *** Error: File not found
>    [ ] Occurred in SYS_GetFileContents
>    [ ] Called from Netscape.GetPreferenceList at
> extend\netscape.inc(638)
>    [ ] Called from Netscape.SetRequiredOptions at
> extend\netscape.inc(678)
>    [ ] Called from Browser.SetRequiredOptions at browser.inc(283)
>    [ ] Called from DefaultBaseState at defaults.inc(232)
>    [ ] Called from DefaultTestCaseEnter at defaults.inc(298)
>    [ ] Called from Create_User_ValidationsCA at User.t(1144)

> I have reinstalled the Silktest and the browser (Netscape communicator)

which I am using. What is the solution of this error?
Quote: