Download Software

Post by Lester William » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 07:19:44

Does anyone know where to go to download free software? Programs like Norton
Systemsworks2001, Norton Anitvirus, Quickbooks, and Quicken. If anyone can
help me I woudl greatly appreciate it. You can just reply to the post or

1. Download Software

Hello,

I am a registered user of OZI, but it works only WIthj Win95. I wil be on the
road with an old laptop with only DOS and Win 31.
I am looking for a software wihch can download datas from my Magellan. The
filses generated must be used with OZI. I would like to tranfer data on the
road to free space in teh memory oe my GPS

Thank you

Bernard Grychowski
MArseille
France

2. Uninvited messages

3. Fastest HC11 Downloading Software Updated

4. : Writing program for OCR

5. Downloading Software.

6. java vm

7. Welcome to my new homepage to download software

8. bus level reset....

9. Check integrity of downloaded software

10. Kermit for downloading software in embedded system?