try the new EZgenerator and make a professional website

try the new EZgenerator and make a professional website

Post by EZgenerat » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:38:10

Building a website is more than making an HTML page. A lot more!!

EZGenerator focuses on building websites rather than trying to be an
HTML editor.

It allows you to add pages where needed and to create categories where
appropriate. It is all as easy as drag-and-drop pages around in your
website administration.
Don't worry about the graphics! EZGenerator will take care of that
based on the template you have choosen.

With EZGenerator you can focus on your content, on the message you
want to bring on your site. Don't let technical issues come in between
you and your creativity or communication.

TRY THE DEMO ON www.ezgenerator.com

the EZgenerator team

try the new EZgenerator and make a professional website

Post by Carl » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:42:54

I am a web assistant for a small consulting company in Brussels. Our
focus primarily gears on the functional aspect of a Web site vs the
stunning visual presence. I have worked with dreamweaver for several
years but it could never satisfy me completely.

I was astonished after having tried the Ezgenerator demo software. The
program has a lot of possibilities and the offer of web-templates is
really amazing. I have zero programming skills but I was still able to
lay-out an entire site in a couple of hours. No more Dreamweaver for
me!!

try the new EZgenerator and make a professional website

Post by R Steve » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:13:57

COOL PROGRAM !!

gr RS

try the new EZgenerator and make a professional website

Post by Tom Schulenbur » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 04:31:51

Quote:> I am a web assistant for a small consulting company in Brussels. Our
> focus primarily gears on the functional aspect of a Web site vs the
> stunning visual presence. I have worked with dreamweaver for several
> years but it could never satisfy me completely.

> I was astonished after having tried the Ezgenerator demo software. The
> program has a lot of possibilities and the offer of web-templates is
> really amazing. I have zero programming skills but I was still able to
> lay-out an entire site in a couple of hours. No more Dreamweaver for
> me!!

What a coincidence!  Ezgenerator is made in Belgium as well.  You wouldn't
be trying to troll up some business would you?

-T