End to End Testing Definition

Post by vino » Wed, 23 May 2001 19:40:12

Hey Zero_ty

end-to-end testing - similar to system testing; the 'macro' end of the test scale; involves testing of a complete application environment in a situation that mimics real-world use, such as interacting with a database, using network communications, or interacting with other hardware, applications, or systems if appropriate.

I think this makes sense.  I just copied the definition and giving you.  If you want to know more definitions like this go to http://www.softwareqatest.com

------------------
Vinod

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum15/HTML/000825.html

1. End to End Testing Definition

Folks,

I'm trying to put a small definition for "End to End Testing" on a test aproach, but I just cannot stick it to words on paper cause it's such a large subject!!  The best 3 sentence definition gets a gold star!!

Steve
------------------

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum15/HTML/000825.html

2. HSOF DSTAT

3. What is End to End Software Testing?

4. Can you help me w/screen menus

5. What is front-end/back-end testing??

6. charging iPad

7. End to End Web Server testing products.

8. Graphics card problem

9. End to End Software Testing

10. end-to-end testing

11. End-to-end and Integration testing reference book

12. IV&V Australia - End to End testing course announced

13. End to End Client/Server testing ?