Testing 3-tier architectures

Post by John Grah » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

What might be involved with the testing of
three tier architectures? Is it just a matter
of testing client-server applications?

For that matter can anyone tell me the best place
to start reading up about client-server testing.

Thanks in advance,

John Graham

Post by Interface Desi » Sat, 17 Aug 1996 04:00:00

>What might be involved with the testing of
>three tier architectures? Is it just a matter
>of testing client-server applications?
>For that matter can anyone tell me the best place
>to start reading up about client-server testing.
>Thanks in advance,
>John Graham

Please take at look at our web page www.interfacedesign.com, there's a
question and answer portion that might be of interest. Also, you can
ask questions from the getting in touch with us page.
Quote:>>Bob Stahl