Load Testing at XML/SOAP Interface

Post by Jonathan Seymou » Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:00:00

As per the previous post, except read "XML/SOAP Interface".  Has anyone
experience of trying to load test at this interface?  It is newer than
COM/DCOM and in some ways looks easier - but I suspect the tool vendors are
further behind?  I'd rather not record WinSock scripts!
Cheers
Jonathan
--

1. How to test web application which is designed with XML,XML Schemas, SOAP,DOM?

Hi
My applciation is designed using XML, XML Schemas, SOAP, DOM and I am trying to test such application. My question's are:
1)Do we have to test
*.xml,*.xsd,*.dtd,*.sxl files or what to test. I know XML, SOAP, DOM..but not sure whether we should use XML Parsers to test these XML documents those are generated from server and from clients?

2) In view of Performance test what are the points we should consider to test XML?
We are planning to use silkperformer 4.0 for performance test.

3) Does any one in this QAforums has any experience of testng XML,SOAP,DOM related stuff? if yes, can any one please inform what to test and how to test?

Any thoughts and comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Balaji

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000089.html

2. DOS COM Port -> Ethernet Redirector

3. BEE-0111102 REQ for SOAP/XML ARCHITECT

4. Can't send fax 5MX + Psion 56K Travel Modem

5. Increase Leathality of Robots in Simulation using MPI or RMI or SOAP RPC (XML)

6. Supported languages in EmTeX

7. FS:A500 System

8. CORBA vs MQSieres vs SOAP/XML

9. SOAP, XML, HTTP