Post by Charles Reac » Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:54:54

I suspect what the documentation means by a system module not being stopped by a pause *command* is that it won't be stopped by a pause from the Winrunner toolbar or menus. Apparently pause *functions* still work?
------------------
Charles Reace<P>charles{DOT}reace{AT}verizon{DOT}net

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum4/HTML/002582.html

Hi vxWorks newsgroup users,

        I loaded on vxWorks 5.2 a module which was compiled with g++. I had
many public procedures in this module. I discovered that I could not
call those procedures on vxWorks, I received the message "symbol
uncefined". I then tried to wrap some procedures with the extern "C"{}
command (the functions that could be compiled in C), and I realized that
those functions could be inveked on vxWorks. But I am not satisfied with
that. I do need to call all my functions from vxWorks, not only those
that can be compiled in C. Is there a solution to the problem ?

Thanks !

Philippe O'Reilly

--
Philippe O'Reilly

Varennes, QC, Canada   J3X 1S1
+1 514 652-8011

2. Client-side encryption

4. NeXTdimension memory

5. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

6. 68hc11 Unix Assembler

7. Need Advice on Voice Call/Call Transfer Service