visual basic code coverage analysis

Post by Phillip H. Harmo » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Looking for a tool to provide code coverage analysis for testing
of Visual Basic.
Regards

--
Phillip H. Harmon
Sand Technology Systems

visual basic code coverage analysis

Post by Don Magi » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Phillip;

Compuware NuMega basically owns all the awards in the VB developer tools
space.

TrueCoverage for VB (and C++ and Java) provide excellent information, and
like TrueTime (code performance) and BoundsChecker (error detection), it is
directly integrated into the QADirector product, allowing coverage analysis
to be started and reported to the test manager during test execution.

TrueCoverage is part of a broader toolset, referred to as DevPartner Studio
which offers even more VB, VC++, and Java functionality.

For more, see the NuMega or Compuware web sites.

www.compuware.com
www.numega.com

Kind Regards,
Don Magie

(I work for Compuware in case you care).

> Looking for a tool to provide code coverage analysis for testing
> of Visual Basic.
> Regards

> --
> Phillip H. Harmon
> Sand Technology Systems
> 525 E. Colorado Blvd.
> Pasadena, Calif.
> tel: 626-744-9900 x242
> fax: 626-744-9977

visual basic code coverage analysis

Post by Charles-Hubert Dufou » Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00

"Phillip H. Harmon" a crit :

> Looking for a tool to provide code coverage analysis for testing
> of Visual Basic.
> Regards

> --
> Phillip H. Harmon
> Sand Technology Systems
> 525 E. Colorado Blvd.
> Pasadena, Calif.
> tel: 626-744-9900 x242
> fax: 626-744-9977

Try Numega by Compuware. It is the best I evaluated for this type of
tests.

Charles-Hubert DUFOUR - ALCATEL
Corporate Research Center / Software Engineering Performance
Route de Nozay F-91460 MARCOUSSIS
Tel : + 33 ( 0 ) 1 69 63 42 55
Fax : + 33 ( 0 ) 1 69 63 18 12