rational Robot+oracle

Post by miche » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:57:05

hello,
I am michela gammone and I am one student
of computer science near the Bari university.
I am making a thesis on the robot of the rational,
I must test of the applications developed with oracle developer 6i.
I have some problems on the acknowledgment of some objects of the form oracle
you could help me?  Michela thanks

1. Testing with Rational Robot and Rational TestFactory Release 7.5

hi,
I would like to test a client/server system with the Rational
TestStudio.
The client is a JApplet which is reading parameters from its html-file.
First question:
Is it possible to use Rational TestFactory v7.5 and Rational Robot to
test
non-Gui (server)application?
Second question:
Is it possible to test java applets which are reading parameters from
the
html.-file with Rational TestFactory.

I also would be happy, if somebody knows some testtool to do functional
tests on java applet and applications.

Sergio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Intermitant error on boot

3. Testing with Rational Robot and Rational TestFachtory Release 7.5

4. Low Cost Email-Internet Software for NT and Novell LANs

5. Any fix for "Save As" bug?

6. difference between rational robot& cyrano robot

7. Delphi 3

8. Rational TestManager & Robot

9. Web testing with Rational Robot Problem

10. How to record a VU script using a Rational robot (version 2002)

11. Rational robot question

12. Load Testing Using Rational Robot