HELP. I need an example of MATRIX for software testing Web based application.

Post by Michae » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:11:39

I need an example of MATRIX for software testing Web based
application.
I just started to work in the company. They need someone to create the
whole Qa cycle including Matrix, Test Plan & Cases, Test execution.
The someone is me. Please reply to me if you wish to help me with this
issue. Thanks so much.
Regards,
Michael.
m|1|5|s||at||h|o|t|m|a|i|l||.||c|o|m|

Post by Michae » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:14:40

I need an example of MATRIX for software testing Web based
application.
I just started to work in the company. They need someone to create the
whole Qa cycle including Matrix, Test Plan & Cases, Test execution.
The someone is me. Please reply to me if you wish to help me with this
issue. Thanks so much.
Regards,
Michael.

1. User interface testing for swing based applications and web based applications

Has anyone had any good experiences with any tools for testing web and swing
based user intefaces?  If not, have you heard of ay good tools (esp. free
ones, since I'm looking to use them on a studnet project)?  The interface
will probably be one or the other, but we're still in the requirements
gathering phase, so we don't know which of the two we'll use.

Please reply to
http://communities.msn.com/BuildingBetterSoftware/softwaretesting.msn...
n=get_message&mview=&ID_Message=6 (cross post if you like...)

- Ben

2. CFP: 1st international Conference ME-SELA'97 at Loughborough University, UK

3. Help Needed for testing Web-based applications

4. Assembly... Just wondering...

5. Need help testing web application

6. File transfer EBCDIC to ANSI/ASCII NT/95

7. How porting of Winrunner Web based Test Script to Xrunner Web Test done ?

8. DC Map modes

9. Testing Web Based Application

10. Testing a Web Based Application

11. Testing Web Based Application

12. Is WinRunner good/bad for Functional Testing on web-based applications??