Unable to open path\file.inc -- File not found

Unable to open path\file.inc -- File not found

Post by dcree » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:20:11

    We've had some similar issues in that we post a lot of SilkTest code on our web site, but we publish it only in .ino format.  However, we created those .ino files with SilkTest 5.5, and no one can use them on 5.032.  So they're not compatible.

    May be a similar issue between other version.s

    Something to try: after you've moved the .inc file into the directory, use 5.032 to compile a new .ino file.  Then move the .inc file away again.  I bet that 5.032 can use the new .ino file by itself.

    - Dave

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.ameliortech.com" TARGET=_blank>Amelior Technology</A>

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum1/HTML/002729.html

1. File Opening Error Message: "File does not begin with '%PDF-'"

Thanks are offered in advance for any assistance that can be provided with
the following:

THE SITUATION:

When trying to open a *.pdf document, I'm encountering the following error
message:

 >> There was an error opening this document.  File does not begin with
'%PDF-'.

Of course, I tried renaming the file beginning with "%PDF-", but to no
avail.

THE PROBLEM:

Obviously, it is this: How do I open this *.pdf file?

THE SPECS:

** I run Windows 98 on a 600 Mhz Pentium III PC
** I use Adobe Acrobat 3.01
** I use Internet Explorer 5.0
** My printer is an HP LaserJet 4P

Thanks much,

John Burke

2. ACE DACL Help

3. Open the file before running SAS: (Physical file does not exist.. .)

4. Please Help - console problem

5. /. diskroot file for root not found on any file system

6. Time-Warner and NBC Universal to Apple - "Buzz Off"

7. FTP a unc file... file not found

8. Decideable subsets of First Order Logic

9. Opening Resource File Read-Write and all other sharer files into a new master project file

10. find uniq paths in @INC

11. Unable to open an excel file??!!

12. 33MB Excel file - Unable to Open!

13. Unable to open .WKS Files in 123 97