Loadtesting Vista Plus

Post by fer.. » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 00:19:56

Has anybody had any experience in creating LoadRunner Vuser scripts for
Vista Plus?

TIA,
M. Ferla

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. UMAX Vista-S12 vs Vista-S6E

I use a Macintosh and am looking for an inexpensive color flatbed scanner,
mostly for photographs and line-art, but occasionally for OCR. There are
these two options, also with several options for accompanying software,
namely PhotoShopLE or full. Does anyone know the difference between the
two versions of PhotoShop? I would be using the scanner for Adobe
Persuasion presentations and including photos in word-processing
documents, so I assume I wouldn't need very high-powered software. Are
there any Mac users who are happy with the Vista-SE6? MacUser or MacWorld
gave it very high recommendations in the July 96 issue. Thanks, earleb

2. Psion Bag

3. Back issues of 8000 Plus and PCW Plus (Mar1990-Jul1994) - FREE!

4. Ultra compressor II

5. CPC 464 Plus and 6128 Plus

6. MTS component can't create directories

7. New tool from loadtesting.com

8. Cosmo Create: How do I turn off outline on linked image???

9. Astra LoadTest

10. Astra LoadTest Question

11. looking for LoadTest Tool