Thin Client Testing "the ins and outs"

Post by Chris DeNardi » Tue, 22 May 2001 10:45:01

I am curious if others in test land have experience in testing Thin Clients, and those applications that run on Thin Clients.

Specifically I would like to know some of the Gotch Yas that thin client has been prone to as well as some of the tools used.

The particular Thin Client server will be on a Windows 2000 server with interfaces into a Windows CE device. What was your minimal machine set up as? How many connections did you make to the server? What sort of load testing tools did you use to verify your connection? Were you connected to the outside world via a printer from the server as well?

This technology is a new realm for me, and I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum15/HTML/000816.html