Reading a REG_BINARY Value

Post by Troy » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

If this is being posted to the wrong group, please forgive me.  This
seems to be the most appropriate group that I could find.

I am writing a script in Rational Visual Test 6 that involves reading
an 8-byte REG_BINARY value from the registry.  For the life of me, I
cannot figure out how to translate this value into something that VT
can work with.  It's probably something really simple, but nothing I
tried seems to work.

If somebody could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate
it.  Thanks in advance.

--

1. PS2 online choas READ READ READ

I can not believe it!!!!!!!!
I decieded to check out how the compatition is doing a
online matters go, and it comes to my attention that more
than 75% of the PS2 online users are having trouble
playing any of the PS2 online games!!!! one said that
whan they started SOCOM up (a great [GAY] game that is
online) that his headset did not work and the PS2 turned
off by itself. Sony has charged him $120.00 dollars to
get the problem fixed (like you wouldn't spend $30.00
more to get an XBOX [kicks ASSSS]). Another writes that
sony did not install a USB port on his PS2 console, so he
can't plug in a headset to play online (like you would

There is a post on PS2.com, I believe it is titled,"WHAT
A RIPOFF!", where a PS2 owner has started a frenzy on how
SONY is not responding to any of the problems that people
are having with PS2 online! He and about 100 others that
have posted said they have had enough of SONYS $H1T (good
4 u). NOW!!!!!!!!!, is there anyone out there that can
prove to me in one aspect that PS2 online will be better
than !!XBOX LIVE!!? didn't think so. As 4 Gamecube,
Nintendo is going to be a software only company just like
SEGA (go Super Monkey Balls and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Rumble Fight Scuffle). And don't even take me into how
much better !!XBOX!! than PS2. I hope you sll will choose
wisely!

        P.S. !!XBOX!! rulz. Have fun with !!XBOX!! LIVE

2. Data base driven web page idea - need help!

3. XL5 VBA problem: Reading values from a range into an array

4. BCS NeXT User Group Meeting: SUN and OpenStep Talk

5. continous updating files after sp4 upgrade

6. How do I get VBA to read and store values in worksheet cells?

7. Q: How to synchronzie Contacts to Outlook2000 and Lotus Notes 5.04a

8. Read analog values with BSII?

9. How do I open up a WAV or AU file to read values?

10. Incorrect datetime values when reading from Ingres

11. reading a matrix with character values with SAS/IML

12. reading date values