Mercury TestDirector

Post by Hank Gehr » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:20:53

Hi, I am Recruiting Supervisor for a regional consulting company.
recently a client asked for people with experience in the latest
version of Mercury TestDirector.

Would anyone know if version 8.0 is the most currently "installed"
version of this software.  Is anyone working with 8.0 in a live
project?

If so, what are the crital changes to this software?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Mercury TestDirector

Post by Wolfram Jah » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:35:10

Hi,

TD8 is just brand new.

Whoever tells you to have 'experience' in a live project with TD8 is, hm, not
quite trustworthy.

Critical changes are:

Scripting for all modules - by far the most wanted feature for us.
Hierarchical Test Sets - nearly breaking even with the previous.
Site scope - we will have to check that out, could be useful.

Wolfram

Quote:> Hi, I am Recruiting Supervisor for a regional consulting company.