Defect Tracking with Lotus Notes

Post by Michael Won » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I like the way we can implement a DTT within Notes, but how do you pull
out the metrics numbers?

Defect Tracking with Lotus Notes

Post by Rohinee Mohindro » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

any front end reporting engine w/ ODBC access can be used to
extract the #s.  Lotus has a tool called Notes reporter as well.

> I like the way we can implement a DTT within Notes, but how do you pull
> out the metrics numbers?

1. Using Lotus Notes for a defect tracking system

Hi fellow testers,
I am part of the Software Testing Group at Psion Computers. This company has
a tradition of using Lotus Notes for all project work.
I have been tasked to improve upon the Notes database that is currently used
to track software defects.
Rather than re-invent the wheel I would like to ask if anyone else uses
Notes rather than a dedicated defect tracking tool.
My first impressions are that I should recommend a proper tracking tool that
the Testing Group can customize to its heart's content rather than relying
upon the internal IT support to get a Notes contractor for even the smallest
modification.

2. Substitute GUI Shell

3. Notes Defect Tracking Database Form or Change Control Tracking form designs

4. Wanted

5. Notes used as a defect tracking tool question?

6. problems syncing palm to groupwise address books via syncwisepro

7. Notes Based Defect Tracking Systems

8. PGP versions--- differences.

9. Email Update: Lotus Notes 5 versus Lotus Notes 4

10. Looking for an out of the box defect tracking system running on Lotus Domino?

11. Tracking bugs w/Lotus Notes

12. Lotus Notes and QA problem tracking database