Mercury TestDirector & WinRunner Links

Post by ByloutInsid » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm currently working on implementation of Mercury interactive's suite.
TestDirector & WinRunner.

1 - Is it possible to link the track defects & the WinRunner scripts ?

In fact, when a bug is post in TestDirector, I want that TestDirector show
me the script where this bug was found.

2 - In the Track defects "Details" Windows ... "Go to run" button is still
unactive. (I'm login with administrator right)

Please help me.

Regards from France.
Laurent

1. How to get 60-day eval copy of WinRunner & TestDirector?

It's been a little over a year since I've used WinRunner and TestDirector in
the Software QA group.  I am looking at QA positions again and many list
WinRunner as required.  I'd like to freshen up my skills on using it,
especially now that it has new features that weren't in the version I last
used, like versioning.  I didn't see any links for an evaluation download at
Mercury's web site.  Do I have to speak with their sales reps to get one?
Would I get an eval copy if I'm honest about why I want to get it?

2. Data recovery from a crashed disk

3. TeamTrack? Integrates With Mercury Interactive's TestDirector?

4. FS: SPARCstation LX, 50Mhz, $ 479 shipped

5. Mercury TestDirector initial setup

6. Framebuffer Question

7. Importing Testcases into Mercury's Testdirector

8. Source for DE500-BA Ethernet Cards

9. Mercury Interactive TestDirector

10. Mercury TestDirector

11. Connecting TestDirector to WinRunner mismatch error

12. TestDirector/Winrunner Startup file problem.......

13. TestDirector/Winrunner error message