Obix

Post by Christian Neumann » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 01:22:05

Hello everybody,

About 1.5 years ago I started to develop a new, object-oriented programming
language, called Obix. The motto I kept in mind from the beginning on is:
increased
- reliability
- productivity
- ease-of-use
of professional software development

Obix has built-in features which I consider as indispensable for creating
high quality software, but which are absent in most programming languages,
such as:
- design by contract
- automated testing
- default input and multiple output arguments
and many more

You can find much more information at www.obix.lu

I would greatly appreciate getting feedback about things you like/dislike or
about other features that would simplify the programmer's life.

1. Obix problem

Hi !

I have an application on windows NT 4.0:
        - a Java Client on OrbixWeb 3.0
        - and a C++ server on Orbix2.3c

When launching the client I get the following error :

org.omg.CORBA.INTF_REPOS: remote exception
- Error accessing interface repository
    The libIRclt library may not be linked, or the -DUSE_IR flag

Have you some information about the "libIRclt" library using OrbixWeb3.0
Thanks.

2. Dealers for Axil and/or Tatung

3. Help with Obix and VC++ WIzard

4. trapd.conf for HP Openview NNM NT & Cisco Devices

5. JOB = > C++/OMT/Rational/CORBA/OBIX => MD

6. pictureviewer & play.exe?

7. Is there an Obix specific news group?

8. FS: New Sun Country Kits

9. Obix language available

10. Obix

11. Obix: prefixed identifiers