How to create script to dynamically click on HTML links in HTML tables ?

How to create script to dynamically click on HTML links in HTML tables ?

Post by atlee » Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:21:59

Yes, i think you either have to link it or make use of GUI spy to get all the required info.
------------------

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/Forum4/HTML/001873.html

1. HTML tabs( which are links) show up as HTML Heading

We have a web site on which at the top we have 4 tabs which are actually links to other pages.. but since they are not underlined all the 4 tabs show up as ONE Html Heading in the window decelaration... my question is How do i go and click on any one tab since they all show up as one heading..

I hope my question is clear...

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000554.html

2. new sun specials web page

3. How to navigate to IE when click the html'link from my explorer bar?

4. logging a user from a java program

5. perl script to create html documentation from source files available

6. Callable MAIL -- does it exist?

7. Creating an HTML link to a pdf file on an ftp server

8. 3com nic and catalyst

9. Create bookmarks from links or HTML targets?

10. How do I create PDF files which include HTML links

11. Problem creating link in HTML title

12. Creating links within ODS HTML

13. Invalid links to .aspx files created when saving as html