Help for Rational Robot

Post by miche » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:50:23

hello,
I am a student in computer science near the Bari university, I must
make a thesis on the Robot of the Rational.  In short I must make a
series of functional test on applications developed with Oracle
developer 6i.  Someone can help me?  Thanks
michela

Help for Rational Robot

Post by Darrell Graing » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 05:21:49

Quote:> hello,
> I am a student in computer science near the Bari university, I must
> make a thesis on the Robot of the Rational.  In short I must make a
> series of functional test on applications developed with Oracle
> developer 6i.  Someone can help me?  Thanks
> michela

I assume you are referring to the Bari University in Italy. Rather than
assume anything I'm going to make sure a few things are clear. Forgive me
if this is already known to you.

Rational is a company that was recently acquired by IBM. Rational Robot is
a feature found in many Rational software products. If you go to
www.rational.com it should redirect you to the IBM web site for Rational
Products. Products such as TeamTest and TestStudio contain Robot.

There are no free trial downloads. You can download the full product but
without a license it will not run. If you call someone at Rational, they
should be able to supply you with a 30 day evaluation license. Check for
your local sales representative on the web site. They should be able to
get a license for you.

The only possible problem might be that they don't want to give you one. I
got a temporary license because I was considering the product for
purchase. You might be able to get a temporary license if you point out
that you want to publish a paper on it and they are free to use your paper
(assuming it turns out favourable).

--

"iqgbgxmdbjlgdv.lksrqek.n";char *strchr(const char *,int);while(
*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);} return 0;}

Help for Rational Robot

Post by miche » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 03:01:40

> > hello,
> > I am a student in computer science near the Bari university, I must
> > make a thesis on the Robot of the Rational.  In short I must make a
> > series of functional test on applications developed with Oracle
> > developer 6i.  Someone can help me?  Thanks
> > michela

> I assume you are referring to the Bari University in Italy. Rather than
> assume anything I'm going to make sure a few things are clear. Forgive me
> if this is already known to you.

> Rational is a company that was recently acquired by IBM. Rational Robot is
> a feature found in many Rational software products. If you go to
> www.rational.com it should redirect you to the IBM web site for Rational
> Products. Products such as TeamTest and TestStudio contain Robot.

> There are no free trial downloads. You can download the full product but
> without a license it will not run. If you call someone at Rational, they
> should be able to supply you with a 30 day evaluation license. Check for
> your local sales representative on the web site. They should be able to
> get a license for you.

> The only possible problem might be that they don't want to give you one. I
> got a temporary license because I was considering the product for
> purchase. You might be able to get a temporary license if you point out
> that you want to publish a paper on it and they are free to use your paper
> (assuming it turns out favourable).

Hi Darrel,
I have already a licennse, because in my university we have a contract
with more license. I have tested oracle forms and after I find a
problem. For example the robot doesn't recognized the statusbar and so
the message line in it. This is one problem but I have others.
If you can help me let me know
Thank you
Michela

1. Help with Rational ROBOT & TestManager

We are an OO software house based in Brussels, Belgium, Europe.

For a project we are undertaking here in Belgium, we currently have
temporary needs for some
additional people with Rational Robot, Clearquest and Rational
Testmanager experience.

We need 1 senior Test engineer and 2 juniors.

Work covers complete testing lifecycle and will also involve setting
up the test environment.

We are looking for people to temporarily assist us in this work for a
minimum period of 6 months.

Due to the nature of the work, we can only accept candidates with EU
based nationality.

If this is you can you urgently email us
     - your CV
     - Availability
     - Daily Rate

Many thanks,

Steve Telford
Informate International Ltd.

2. Multi-user art package (for use over IMAGES)

3. Help for Rational Robot

4. Is any one else having problems with Palmscapes Web Site

5. Testing with Rational Robot and Rational TestFactory Release 7.5

6. info-digits

7. Testing with Rational Robot and Rational TestFachtory Release 7.5

8. Foiltex titlepage

9. difference between rational robot& cyrano robot

10. Chicago QA/Rational Robot Help

11. Rational TestManager & Robot

12. Web testing with Rational Robot Problem