Beta Testers Required: Forecasting Tools, Neural Network Software, Excel Add-Ins

Beta Testers Required: Forecasting Tools, Neural Network Software, Excel Add-Ins

Post by Peter Cart » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:49:00

We are looking for interested people to sign up for the beta program
to help out spotting bugs or suggesting changes.

Software currently available for beta testing:
Alyuda Forecaster 1.4b ? forecasting tool based on neural networks
with Wizard-like interface.
Alyuda Forecaster XL 1.5b ? Excel add-in for forecasting and data
analysis.
Alyuda NeuroExpert 1.0b ? professional software for designing,
training and testing artificial neural networks.

We will be offering beta program participants a significant discount
on buying the release version. Active beta testers will receive a
version of the final release for free. We will be able to provide
extensive support for all beta testers.

If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for one of these
products, please sign up at:

http://www.alyuda.com/betacentre.htm.

If you would like to learn more about our products prior to signing
up, please go to: www.alyuda.com.

Thanks for your time and interest !
Peter Carter
Alyuda Research, Inc.