Usability Testing

Post by Sathish kum » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:49:01

What are the types of methods for usability testing?.
Is their any Checklist for testing usability for GUI(JAVA ).

1. Recording Usability testing sessions

eValid (see http://www.e-valid.com) could be set to record
the entire session.  If you do the recording in RealTime mode
then you could sync the eValid playback with the video because
on playback all of the wait times are faithfully preserved.

Two screens side by side seem reasonable for playback.  Same
screen viewing would be more difficult.

(This response posted by the eValid support team.)

2. My kit shipped in Georgia

3. Usability testing web sites

4. We don't need yet-another-LZ-compression-format

5. Need a definition for usability testing

6. Zipping dwgs

7. Usability Testing.

8. isWordBreak call?

9. Need your opinion on what book about Usability Testing is the most valuable

10. Usability Testing... are we responsible?

11. Usability Testing