XIO Error

Post by Laurie Ann Kurdzi » Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:00:00

While my VxWindows/VxWorks application is up and running at times the display
freezes and the following error appears in the window rlogged into the
vxworks board:

XIO: Fatal IO Error 55 (Unknown error on X server)

At this point the X environment is dead and the system needs to be
rebooted.

Would someone please explain the type of error I am seeing and any
possible reasons this might be happening.

Your help is much appreciated,
Thanks,
Laurie Kurdziel
Lockheed Martin
Software Engineer

1. XIO error

I am using X windows on QNX. Can anyone make anything out of this error?

XIO: fatal IO error 0 (No error) on Xserver ":0.0"
     after 9473 requests (7091 known processed) with 0 events remaining

The error hapens after putting up about 1000 widgets on the screen.
There is plenty of RAM left (about 32Mb).

2. Moving data between forms

3. XIO cable. Supplier.

4. Want to buy 3com/USR Hyper DSP Card sets

5. Need 3 wat pir XIO switch

6. Help w/ I-Connect!

7. ERROR: getservbyname call failed, system error is 'Error 0'

8. Multiple IPs / Gateways on 1 NIC

9. Vuescan Error- POW: Overflow error

10. Error: disk read error occurred

11. Run-time error '1005' - Error in formula - help!

12. XL5 VBA - On Error trappable errors problem