US-CA-Santa Clara, Sr SW Eng run-time lib for RT OS

US-CA-Santa Clara, Sr SW Eng run-time lib for RT OS

Post by Iris Bie » Fri, 04 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Senior SW Eng. - Run-Time Libraries/Santa Clara CA

Responsibilities:
Develop standard C and C++ run-time libraries (RTL) for multi-tasking
real-time operating system.
challenges include the specification and development of advanced ANSI C,
C++ and class RTLs that meet the needs of embedded real-time systems. This
will include technologies such as software floating point libraries, fixed
point libraries, signal processing, and numerical methods as applied in
real-time OS. The senior engineer will be expected to provide leadership
in this development effort.

Requirements:
MS CS of equiv. plus 5+ years relevant experience. Fluency in C and C++
and demonstrated experience with RTLs and language issues is a must.
Thorough understanding of real-time programming techniques, microprocessor
architectures, and embedded systems design required. Experience with
floating point libraries highly desirable. Vendor management skills (for
third party libraries) will be required.

Please forward resumes to:

Iris Bieri
ANUBIS
507 Main Street
Sausalito, CA 94965

ph: 415/289-7302
fx: 415/289-7309

ANUBIS is an executive search firm servicing high tech companies in the
Silicon Valley.

1. US-CA-Santa Clara-VxWorks Real Time Engrs (Agency)

---------------------------C&C&C&C&C----------------------

                      Chancellor & Chancellor, Inc.
 a brokerage firm for Computer Technology Professionals,
   specializing in Contract Placements for over 15 years.

---------------------------C&C&C&C&C----------------------

We have the following contract openings:

POSITIONS:        VX WORKS REAL-TIME ENGINEERS

LOCATION:         Santa Clara, CA

POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This is a VxWorks porting contract and involves LAN, bridges,
and concentrators.

QUALIFICATIONS:
                 *) VxWorks porting experience
                 *) Embedded Systems experience
                 *) Device Driver experience helpful
                 *) C coding experience
                 *) User interface design experience a plus

This contract will run for approx. 3 - 4 months.

Chancellor & Chancellor offers our contractors a 401(k)
retirement plan and group health care program with Kaiser
Permanente of California.  We also offer full support with
contract negotiation, problem resolution and compliance questions.

We are a client-oriented business with fully standardized
brokerage rates for all contracts and third party brokerage
services.

More information about Chancellor & Chancellor and our
complete contract listings can be found at our
Web Site: http://www.chancellor.com

Please contact:  Andre or Anthony

                 tel: (415) 332-0123
                 fax: (415) 435-5532

You can either e-mail (ASCII or uuencoded Word format)
or fax your resume.E-mail is preferred. Please be sure to
indicate which job opening you are responding to and if you
fax your resume, please include your e-mail address.

Our openings are for individuals with several years
experience in the business environment. We regret
that we are unable to help recent graduates with their
job search.

---------------------------C&C&C&C&C-----------------------

2. Watermark Voicemail update

3. Where to get lcc?

4. need RamDoubler-like product

5. PCI Plus '97 Conference April 14-18, 1997 Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA

6. pc-ditto II - from Bill Teal

7. VERY HOT REKMT::::::::::::::::::::::::"Sr SQL Server Developer in Santa Clara, CA".

8. (Job) Oracle Apps DBA in Santa Clara, CA US

9. US - Santa Clara,CA -- Senior Software Engineer

10. Java /J2ee Lead --------- Santa Clara, CA --------- Full Time.

11. Java Lead ------------ Santa Clara, CA -------------- Full Time.