vxworks and HPUX 10.20 & RSH to vxworks?

vxworks and HPUX 10.20 & RSH to vxworks?

Post by Nigel Tze » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi, two quick questions:

1) How well does the vxworks/Tornado enviroments behave on HPUX 10.20?
Our current development system lives on a 10.01 system and we'd like
to get all the machines to the same HPUX rev if we can.

2) Can I send commands to vxworks from the unix side?  I'd like to be
able to send simple commands (like reboot) from the unix application
without having the operator opening a vxworks shell.  This seems so
basic that I must be missing something.

We're using vxworks 5.3.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel Tzeng

PS Yeah, I'd ask tech support but someone dropped the ball on our
support contract and purchasing is trying to but that back in place.

1. Visibroker 4.0 C++: Single Thread Makefiles for HPUX 10.20, HPUX 11, AIX

Hello,

Visibroker 4.0 doesn't contains Example Makefiles for building Single
Thread Version. What are the compile and linkswitches an what libraries
are needed for building a single Thread Version.

Does anybody know the flags?

2. ESQL "C" Construct in Oracle?

3. Bug - Acrobat install fails on HPUX 10.20

4. OS5 disappeared from AMIGA website...

5. Installing VIM on HPUX 10.20 without root access

6. cin multiple types 2

7. Orbix 3.0.1 on HPUX 10.20

8. UltraDMA/66?

9. MICO on HPUX 10.20

10. OrbixMT 2.3c on HPUX 10.20 - trash ?

11. Netscape Internet Service Broker under HPUX 10.20