IPSec on VxWorks

Post by Black Swan Staf » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:20:12

I checked the VxWorks FAQ but didn't find anything to address this.

We're using VxWorks in a VoIP application and I'm interested in finding
compatible IPSec implementations; I've heard that WindRiver has
something in the works but I can't seem to get a hard answer about when
it's going to be available. At this point I'm mainly looking for
information on resource utilization (memory footprint, processing
latency etc.) and licensing etc.

Anyone used IPSec with VxWorks, like Intoto's, or another 3rd party
vendor or anything else?  Anyone have any more information about
WindRivers implementation?  Anybody have any information about this at
all?

Thanks .... N
--

===================================
Nou Dadoun

1. VxWorks and IPSEC

Hi VxWorkers,

we need an IPSEC-Implementation for VxWorks (Tornado2).
Does somebody know where we can get a solution ?

Regards,
Torsten

fraunhofer institute of microelectronic circuits and systems
department sat

address    finkenstrasse 61          phone      +0049/203/3783-238
           47057 duisburg            fax        +0049/203/3783-266
           germany
internet   http://www.ims.fhg.de and http://www.inhaus-nrw.de

2. Model 4 Tube

3. VxWorks & IpSec