VxWorks and WIN32 APIs

Post by W. Kyle Unic » Thu, 09 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Anyone heard of a WIN32 api library for VxWorks?

Thanks in advance
Kyle

VxWorks and WIN32 APIs

Post by Martin Schrap » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> Anyone heard of a WIN32 api library for VxWorks?

> Thanks in advance
> Kyle

Look at:

http://www.wrs.com/html/willows.html
http://www.willows.com/archives/twind/0222.html
http://www.willows.com/archives/twind/0220.html

- martin

1. VxWorks API : arp or rarp API

Hi,

Given a MAC address I need to find corresponding IP address. Here we assume that
there is an entry for this MAC in arp table.
VxWorks has arpAdd, arpDelete, arpShow API but there are no arpQuery or rarp
APIs.

Please suggest me various ways by which I can find IP address for a MAC address.
Parsing redirected output of arpshow is one possible way.

Anything better?

Thanks,
Manish

2. Memo simple style?

3. Anyone interested in Beta Testing a CM11 API for Win32?

4. (Urgent Please) Cutting A Portion Out Of The Bitmap

5. Win32 API Functions

6. How DO I Open Ports?

7. PDFWriter: Using ExtEscape WIN32 API call to set document propeties

8. FrameMaker FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) 1/2

9. MS WORD FORMS TO ADOBE ACROBAT (File reading and Win32 API)

10. How to change display settings without calling Win32 API functions in VB.NET.

11. Solutiion: Calling WIN32 API Functions

12. Win32 API calls - RegEnumKeyEx

13. Calling WIN32 API Functions