IPsec on VxWorks

Post by Richard Paiemen » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know of tools for implementing IPsec in VxWorks?

Thanks!

1. IPSec on VxWorks

I checked the VxWorks FAQ but didn't find anything to address this.

We're using VxWorks in a VoIP application and I'm interested in finding
compatible IPSec implementations; I've heard that WindRiver has
something in the works but I can't seem to get a hard answer about when
it's going to be available. At this point I'm mainly looking for
information on resource utilization (memory footprint, processing
latency etc.) and licensing etc.

Anyone used IPSec with VxWorks, like Intoto's, or another 3rd party
vendor or anything else?  Anyone have any more information about
WindRivers implementation?  Anybody have any information about this at
all?

Thanks .... N
--

===================================
Nou Dadoun

2. BLACK!BLACK!

3. VxWorks and IPSEC

4. I would like to view autocad drawings & redline them for as builts.

5. VxWorks & IpSec

6. Addressbooks - supressing list members on screen

7. About IPsec

8. ADE 970217 snapshot now available

9. IPSEC

10. Questions of WindNet IPSEC