Translate Virtual Mem Addr to Physical Addr

Translate Virtual Mem Addr to Physical Addr

Post by KPresc30 » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00

What library function or technique can I use to translate a virtual memory
address to a physical address?

Translate Virtual Mem Addr to Physical Addr

Post by Frank » Tue, 23 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> What library function or technique can I use to translate a virtual
memory
> address to a physical address?

Hello,

this is only needed if You use the VxVMI optional component of VxWorks.
( function vmMap() )

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Ulf Franke

================================
men mikro elektronik nuernberg
software development

Phone           +49/911-99335-67
Fax             +49/911-99335-95

WWW:            http://www.men.de
================================

1. How to get DNS server addr & default gateway addr from a DHCP server

Hi,

I want my target to work as a DHCP client.

It successfully gets client IP and server IP address from a linux DHCP
server using
functions like "dhcpcBootParamsGet"(on booting) or "dhcpcParamsGet"(after
booting).

But, I don't know how to get DNS server address and default gateway address
from a DHCP server.
plz give me some example code of getting them.

I've tried many ways using "dhcpcOptionGet" function, but it doesn't work.

plz help me.

TIA.

2. Printer port under RISC OS 2

3. how to translate the virtual address to the physical addres?

4. 3d surface

5. how to translate the virtual address in user level to the physical address?

6. Welcome to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets, this is our newsgroup FAQ v1.80

7. Get value of a cell based on addr in another cell??

8. IP address space management

9. VB or XL5 for an app: Repost w/ correct addr

10. 68HC11 Port C addr...

11. PKWare e-mail addr. ????

12. internet addr of Compression Labs

13. change IP addr without reboot.