WindNet SNMP API (WindNet SNMP API) ???

Post by msjeo » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:54:15

Hi.
I'd like to ask about a WindNet SNMP API.
In my agent code, I use set_proc_error() function to report a private error
code.
However at manager side, it always receive "undoFailed" error code.
For example, using set_prc_error(pktp, vbp, 7) for test, it doesn't work.
The error_status of received packet by manager is always "undoFailed(15)"
except 0.
Thanks.

1. WindNet SNMP API (set_proc_error() )

Hi.
I'd like to ask about a WindNet SNMP API.
In my agent code, I use set_proc_error() function to report a private error
code.
However at manager side, it always receive "undoFailed" error code.
For example, using set_prc_error(pktp, vbp, 7) for test, it doesn't work.
The error_status of received packet by manager is always "undoFailed(15)"
except 0.
Thanks.

2. AutoLISP question regarding system variables

3. VxWorks SNMP - WindNet SNMP v1/2c

4. RTF Output: Problems with the margins of the Header and Footer Table.

5. WindNet SNMP vs CMU SNMP?

6. MSMail SMTP Gateway for DOS

7. experience about WindNet Radius And WindNet PPP?

8. Win2K deletes data from my removal HD

9. WindNET stack and WindNET router stack.

10. Need quick solution: SNMP/Multiple SNMP Managers/API for coding a Manager???

11. Example of sending SNMP trap with UCD-SNMP API.

12. SNMP++ and other SNMP APIs