CRC Checks on microcontrollers

Post by Peter Warrine » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I desperately need some help in implementing CRC checks. I am trying to
use them on the PIC16C84 microcontroller (namely the X^15 + x^12 + X^5 +
1 standard X.25 generator).
Does anyoe know of any code that I can get hold of??

Thanks

 Every complex problem can be broken into a smaller
 solution, which is neat, simple, and total arse.
 PHD : Newcastle University Domestic Area Network
 WWW : http://www.ncl.ac.uk/~n07tv/index.html
 TEL : 0191-222-8552
 FAX : 0191-222-8180

1. OT - Cyclic Redundency Check (CRC)

I'm building on an app to configure a new model alarm system.  I need a CRC
algorithm or (preferably) a snippet of VB code to generate a CRC.  If any of you
good folks have VB source code or other info that would be helpful, it would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
The Online DIY Alarm Store
http://www.Bass-Home.com
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota, FL 34233
877-722-8900 Sales & Tech Support
941-925-9747 voice (Florida)
941-926-9857 fax

=============================>

2. How did you guys learn DirectX?

3. NEWBIE question : What is the length for efficient CRC checking ?

4. Need Scanner Help/Info, please

5. zlib and checking CRC - how?

6. RCONSOLE hangs in 4.1 -- Help!

7. CRC Check Polynomial -> Byte presentation question

8. How to get tree output from Explain plan?

9. CRC check

10. CRC Error Checking

11. PKZip W95 2.5 & check CRC

12. Q: are there competent fixers for zip files that fail CRC check ?

13. Desperately seeking a CRC-8 check sum