Source for Mpeg I layer 3 audio

Post by Zach Maxwe » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have any source for an Audio encoder and decoder
using mpeg I layer 3?

Zach

Post by Tristan Savatie » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> Does anyone have any source for an Audio encoder and decoder
> using mpeg I layer 3?

look on the MP3 page on MPEG.ORG

http://www.mpeg.org

-t

1. MPEG audio layer 3 source WANTED

Hi all,

we are working on MPEG audio and we are stuck at decoding
Layer 3 bitstreams. Anyone out there who did some work on it and
is willing to send us some C-source for it?

We are done with layer 1+2. That was not so difficult to work
out with the IS0/IEC 11172-3 International Standart. But layer

So please help......

so long

Christoph Fritsch

2. Is there a PPP client for dos?

3. MPEG Layer 3 audio: Public c source?

4. Courier I-modem problem

5. MPEG 1 Layer 3 Audio encoder source?

6. Service Ticket Request Failed - what's this?

7. in MPEG audio layer 3, about stereo coding type

8. FS: Sparc 5 workstations

9. Is audio layer 3 different for MPEG 1 and 2?

10. Mpeg 1 audio Layer 3

11. Any MPEG Layer 3 audio decoder chips available?

12. MPEG layer 3 audio encoder