The Motorola 65002EVM and MPEG

Post by desi » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am a student in an EE program preparing to work my senior project.  I
was planning
on doing MPEG Layer 2 and/or Layer decoding in real time on a Motorola
65002EVM.

Has anybody had expierience doing decoding on this board?  Can it be
done easily?  is  there a better chip to use?  please give me some info
on this if possible.

Thanks alot!

Post by Paul Guert » Fri, 11 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>I am a student in an EE program preparing to work my senior project.  I
>was planning
>on doing MPEG Layer 2 and/or Layer decoding in real time on a Motorola
>65002EVM.

I first read that as "MPEG Layer 2 decoding in real time on a 6502".
Now that would be interesting to see.

Paul Guertin