MPEG layer 3 audio encoder

Post by Steve Iverso » Tue, 18 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is source code available for an MPEG layer 3
audio encoder?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Iverson

MPEG layer 3 audio encoder

Post by Wong Kam-Ku » Mon, 24 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I found the C source code in Internet. If u want, message me with your
emial address. I can send u.

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:19:42 -0800, Steve Iverson

>Does anyone know if there is source code available for an MPEG layer 3
>audio encoder?

>Thanks in advance,
>Steve Iverson

MPEG layer 3 audio encoder

Post by Trey V » Mon, 01 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I found the C source code in Internet. If u want, message me with your
> emial address. I can send u.

> On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:19:42 -0800, Steve Iverson

> >Does anyone know if there is source code available for an MPEG layer 3
> >audio encoder?

> >Thanks in advance,
> >Steve Iverson

Hello!

Would you please send me the source code for the encoder.
Thank you in advance.

1. realtime MPEG Audio Layer 3 hardware encoder for PC available?

Does anyone know if a realtime MPEG Audio Layer 3 hardware encoder is
available for the PC? I'm envisioning an under $400 card that plugs in
to an ISA slot and accepts line level audio inputs and generates a
Layer 3 compressed file to disk. This would be audio only, no video.
 A DOS command line interface would be nice to make it easy to control
from a script file or another program.
Has anyone seen such an animal?
It would seem that sound card manufacturers would offer something like
this, but I haven't found one.

One other question, maybe a little off topic, but I'm also looking for
a DOS command line PCM WAV file generator, that records up to 44.1k
sample/sec stereo and writes the file to disk, and has an input on the
command line for recording time. Creative Labs shipped one of these
with my 3 year old Soundblaster 16, but it loses data when recording
above about 30000 samples/sec (even writing to a ram disk). Cooledit
(Windows) records fine at 44.1k, but I need a DOS command line program
for simple automatic operation via a script.

Thanks!

Brad Baylor

2. IBM PC Compatible system fonts

3. MPEG 1 Layer 3 Audio encoder source?

4. [DEC DSP 3210 2.1 GiG- $1100]

5. MPEG (Audio/Video) Software Encoder for Win3.xx/DOS - AVI to MPEG

6. Looking for a font ...

7. Need an MPEG Layer III encoder source

8. Looking for MPEG-1 Layer 3 Encoder for Win95

9. in MPEG audio layer 3, about stereo coding type

10. MPEG-2 Single Chip Audio/Video Encoder Question

11. Is audio layer 3 different for MPEG 1 and 2?

12. Mpeg 1 audio Layer 3