help! use wavelet to compress.

Post by GTGT » Sat, 28 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I'm doing a project now. I use wavelet tool to compress the signal.
However, I do not know how to use the tools to compress the signal to
certain compression ratio.

For example, I need to compress a signal to 20:1, what should I do??? I
mean in Matlab.

Thanks in advance

GTGT

1. wavelet compressed bitmap image format

Hello all,

IF
   anyone has an IDL read routine for .WI images (these are what Corel
   uses)
THEN
   could they send, post or supply a URL
ENDIF ELSEIF
   point me in a direction to find out more about this image format and
   the internal structure of these files.
ENDELSE

Thanks,
Dave.

2. Run ASP Code within XSL Stylesheet?

3. Transfer syntax uid for wavelet compressed dicom

4. Simulating a return key ( callback)

5. Komprimierung durch Wavelets / Compression through Wavelets

6. ZyXEL's upgrade program, any new ?

7. inquire of using wavelet or fft to denoise

8. Business Object/Data warehousing - position @ Ashburn, VA

9. Time-Frequency space using wavelet

10. Sound compression using wavelet

11. Image compression using Wavelet