Where to find .hqx uncompressor for dos..

Where to find .hqx uncompressor for dos..

Post by HP Lovecra » Sun, 04 Sep 1994 12:06:56

I need to find an .hqx uncompressor for dos.. any ideas?

Chris.

1. Unpacking HQX on Unix? DOS?

I have some HQX files but i dont' have the program to unpack them so i
can look at it.  Someone mentioned McVert, but i was unable to find a
working copy, i have the C code but it doesnt' compile right, anyone
have a working unix or DOS converter, that converts from hqx to
something useful?

brad

2. RSM, NTBackup, & Verify Issue

3. .HQX on Unix or Dos ?

4. How do I diagnose a system hang?

5. WHERE TO FIND .HQX UN

6. etags for Java?

7. Basic Dos to Dos or Windows to Dos software

8. Call for Papers PART'99, Melbourne, 29th Nov. - 1st Dec., 1999

9. .EXE UNcompressor

10. Uncompressor '99 1.43-U1

11. 32-bit ARJ uncompressor???

12. GZ uncompressor wanted