Recommending me! The Information Thoeory Book

Recommending me! The Information Thoeory Book

Post by jinyo » Mon, 30 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I Hope to study the Information Thoery Book. But I don't know what is good
books...
I wait for your recommend it.

1. Book Review: I highly Recommend this Book

I recently read "Network Application Frameworks" by Eric Greenberg.  I like
this book quite a bit so I wrote a review.  Here it is...
Review: Network Application Frameworks by Eric Greenberg
This book is an invaluable comprehensive guide to distributed computing,
network design, and overall client/server architecture including security.
Greenberg addresses a wide range of important topics including LDAP,
SSL/TLS, Certificates, IP Routing including OSPF and BGP-4 including load
sharing, IPv6, Kerberos, insightful TCP/IP design issues useful for advanced
readers and even helpful subnetting discussions for newcomers, CORBA, Novell
NetWare, Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory and NT 4 directory
services, WOSA, SNA, and many other important topics.  Highly readable, this
book focuses on the important fundamental aspects of distributed computing
technologies-- how they work, what their key design constraints are, and how
they compare.  The book is suitable for both beginners and advanced
professionals looking for answers to questions not found elsewhere, such as
what the real OSPF performance impacts are or how to avoid poorly performing
applications with technical detail to back it up.  I very highly recommend
this book. If there's one book Information System (IS/IT) professionals,
network designers, application designers, or aspiring CCIE/MCSE/CCDP
professionals should buy this year, in my opinion this should be it.  I
bought my copy from Amazon.com at the following link:
Sami Mousa

2. Lantronix LRS16 & Modem H/W Handshaking

3. PLEASE PLEASE recommend a book

4. Root cannot use User Manager???

5. recommend a Frame 6.0 book?

6. Bandwidth After Overheads

7. Recommended books for 70-015 and 70-016?

8. Redefine DEL key with demacs (emacs for MS-DOS)

9. Could anyone recommend a good robot software book?

10. Please recommend a book/reference for image acquisition via wabcam

11. Recommended Book(s) for beginners

12. Repost: Re: Recommend a book on winsock programming ?