HELP! Using CL560

Post by val.. » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Dear colleagues,

1. Can somebody comment the current situation with C-Cube's JPEG products
support? We have bought some CL560 codecs and asked C-Cube for the literature.
But they told they've stopped to deal JPEG products. Is it really so ?
May be somebody else continue to produce and support CL560 now ?

2. Does the CL560 remain an up-to-date codec ? If not, could you advice an
appropriate substitution for CCIR-601 video ?

Regards,
Vladimir Mojeiko,
MAGIS Ltd., St.Petersburg, Russia

1. **help**help**help**help**help**help**help

sorry abt the subject header....but i need some help on the following...

i'm currently doing a project on 68HC11 ... we need some help on how to
interface that to a PC. also our project requires the use of a
touchscreen console to be interfaced to the 68hc11 ...

and help is greatly appreciated..

p.s. dont tell us to look in the library(cuz we've already done
dat)...links to internet addresses relevant will be great....

visit me homepage at....
   http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/7453

2. No Bounding Box ...???

3. Rescue Plus HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP, PLEASSSEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. why three syncs?

5. help help oh help help help!

6. Discussion database template - Preview pane?

7. HELP - TEST - HELP - REWARD - HELP - TEST - HELP - REWARD

8. VPN

9. help help help help

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Using VueScan to make a printer profile (help)

12. help using primapage98

13. Slides of water and sky too blue using SprintScan 35 Plus, VueScan HELP