- Major automotive website <353700592>

Post by i.. » Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:00:00

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:20:58.100

1. - Major automotive website <644412692>

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:42:35.000

2. Want to Trade 6x86 Motherboard

3. - Major automotive website <1409820442>

4. mail spool permissions

5. - Major automotive website <1239317382>

6. Supporting more Languages on the CodeWarrior

7. - Major automotive website <1559839478>

8. 5MX Agenda - Outlook Sync Question?

9. - Major automotive website <243530796>

10. - Major automotive website <1339426762>

11. - Major automotive website <1769449603>

12. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<